Ready Or Not - Tactical SWAT-esque FPS

Soldato
NDA has been lifted and alpha is live!

can be accessed buy buying supporters edition @ void interactive for $120

see youtube for videos. looks great !

Associate
Operator Drewski is a good one on YouTube for these sorts of games, looks great so far. Can tell its an alpha version but a promising sequel to the original SWAT 4 for fans of the genre

Soldato
$120 for an alpha... jesus wept....

Look at the mess of BF2042 and they wanted £80 for gold edition and that's coming from a massive company....

No chance - people are mad to pay that for an alpha product

Caporegime
Price right now is like a flashbang though.

probably f2p in 6months. wouldn't be the first game I bought into early that went f2p so quickly. so I won't be buying it :p

Soldato
Price right now is like a flashbang though.

probably f2p in 6months. wouldn't be the first game I bought into early that went f2p so quickly. so I won't be buying it :p

Agreed, I'll pick this up when much, much cheaper - loved the original SWAT games, but also picked them up fairly cheap too SWAT2 is still a firm favourite.

Soldato
I'll get it on Steam as EA - loved SWAT 3-4, still play No3 even now on Steam, shame No4 never made it across, it'd still sell really well on there I'd say.

Associate
It's 'early access' so not really out, but they're going to rinse all the people who don't mind playing alpha/beta daily.

Don't be pedantic, also, it's in an extremely good state as it is, plenty of videos on YouTube and reviews are overwhelming. Downloading it now. Been following the game since it was announced.

Back
Top Bottom