• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

REALBENCH 2.56 LUXMARK - driver crash 2080 TI AORUS

Associate
Hi. Have an question.
My pc:
9900K stock
2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000MHZ
Asus Prime Z390-A
Corsair 850RmX
2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme, stock , no OC

Using Realbench 2.56. So i run benchmark and when it go to OPENCL test ( bowl ) i touched incidentally mouse test aborted but screen go black, i heard for a 1 second loud gpu fans, and driver crashed.
I tried to reproduce this but it not happening again.I am trying to abort test but driver not crashing again. Should i worry?
Its Realbench 2.56 ver.

My nvidia drivers are the newest. All games are stable , never had single driver crash yet. Bios to date in mobo.
Or maybe LUXMARK is very catchy about gpus oc ( factory ) ?

i have Realbench 2.56 version.

IT not crashed in test,but when i touch mouse and test aborted / stopped. In this moment.

ok i reproduced issue , maybe in 200 try i touch mouse,stop test and driver crash. So nothing to worry now.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have had this quite a lot. It tends to be when your system crashes or you inadvertently abort the test while it is copying/unpacking a file or files(I think its related to a texture file iirc) causing corruption. When you restart the test it sees that file is still there and does not recopy/unpack the file and constantly comes up with the error. Redownloading and reinstalling Realbench doesn't seem to sort this problem either. You can try clearing all the files from your User/Temp and Windows/Temp folders (Not 100% but there may be realbench folder within the User folder) and see if that sorts it. If not, the main way I use to sort this issue is to redeploy the system image and then I can run Realbench with no issues.

If it seems to be working with no issues in other respects then I would not worry about it and enjoy your machine :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom