Rec me an AIO cooler for AMD 2700x

Permabanned
As per title.

I have the RGB wraith prism stock cooler but I don't think it's cutting the mustard.

I thought when I bought the CPU the stock cooler would be enough but hey ho, it sure does look pretty though.
Any recommendations? I heard the CM MasterLiquid 240 was good for the money but I'm not so sure.
Last AIO for my last intel rig was an h80i and it did a very good job, despite having some quality issues.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I'm using a Corsair H150i Pro on my 2700X mate and I can't fault it tbh. I've set iCue to use a custom fan profile for my fans (ML120s as I replaced the stock ones) and I never hear them ramp up. The H115i Pro is also good and the new Platinum ones are good also, if RGB is your thing.

Soldato
As per title.

I have the RGB wraith prism stock cooler but I don't think it's cutting the mustard.

I thought when I bought the CPU the stock cooler would be enough but hey ho, it sure does look pretty though.
Any recommendations? I heard the CM MasterLiquid 240 was good for the money but I'm not so sure.
Last AIO for my last intel rig was an h80i and it did a very good job, despite having some quality issues.

I have the CM Seidon 240 cooling an X5650 @ 4.4 and its been flawless.

Keeps the chip nice and cool (the hottest core rarely gets above 60c) and the pump is inaudible.

I'd buy another CM AIO no problem.

Associate
I have the CM Seidon 240 cooling an X5650 @ 4.4 and its been flawless.

Keeps the chip nice and cool (the hottest core rarely gets above 60c) and the pump is inaudible.

I'd buy another CM AIO no problem.
Looked at the Seidon 240 for ryzen 5 2600, but it does not come with AM4 mounting (well, nobody will confirm it does) and the kit is no longer available from cooler master

Soldato
Looked at the Seidon 240 for ryzen 5 2600, but it does not come with AM4 mounting (well, nobody will confirm it does) and the kit is no longer available from cooler master

If I was buying one now I'd probably get the CM the OP mentioned anyway.

The one negative about the Seidon is the somewhat fiddly mounting system, which is better on the higher models.

Back
Top Bottom