recomend ADSL wireless N router (if poosible dual-band)

Associate
Hi,

I currently got the o2 Wireless-N router which keeps cutting out and has intermittent problems (on my second one).

I just started looking around and it looks like everything has changed since I bought one over 3 years ago lol.

Just looking at ideally getting a Dual-Band Wireless-N ADSL router so i can easily manage my web and HD movie steaming to my PS3.

Can anyone recommend one or will I have to stick with the normal single band ones.

Ideally I wanted an ADSL version of Linksys WRT610N

The closest I can find is these single band ones:
Linksys WAG160N

Belkin F5D8632uk4A

D-Link DSL-2740R
D-Link DSL-2740N

Thanks for your help!!

p.s. the other option I was thinking was to get the cable one and buy a simple adsl modem if anyone can recommend one!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
well don't worry guys I have made up my mind, the D-Link ones just don't cut it and the Belkin and Linksys are almost the same performance wise but i think the Linksys WAG160N just edges out so will be getting that...plus it's about £50 cheaper! (found it for 60.65 on one site)

I had one concern about PS3 compatibility as i read somewhere there were issues but linksys live chat informed be the issues with X-Box and PS3 have been resolved in one of the firmware updates and with the auto updates I will know i'm going to always have the latest version!

Only shame is i can't get a dual-band one! but suppose that's the next thing soon as they make it!

Back
Top Bottom