recomend me a Claw Grip mouse for LARGE hands?

Underboss
OP
Move forward and strafe sideways with W and D held, while Shifting to run and maybe Space to jump... How ya gonna hit R to Reload, or G to chuck a grenade while moving?
Now move your reload & grenade to the mouse buttons, along with whatever else you find useful - In short, yes it's good.

I personally favour a Logitech G700S, also with many buttons, for reasons like this.

i like where they have put the buttons on that mouse
is there a wired version ?

Underboss
OP
managed to get my hands on a few mice today

Razor Death Adder and a Logitech G402

The logitech was better for me, i could grip it better than the death adder that would slip out of my fingers

as i Logitech MX518 user , im trying to find a suitable Logitech, currently looking at a G502 Hero

Ideally , a G402 HERO with a few more buttons would have been perfect

Underboss
OP
Looking at Rocketjump ninja on reviews as a guide, think ive decided to get a G900 now :)

the 402 only has 8 buttons but was comfortable in the shop (but old sensor designs and had too many flaws)
502 (non hero) was the next logical choice, but his review made me think this wasent for me
then reading and listening about his G900 / 9003 review was the best upgrade from the 402 (11 buttons too!)

Underboss
OP
If anyone is interested

Logitech G903 went back, didnt suit my hand

This arrived today :

yK8RXvl.jpg.png

yes its more money, but first impressions (without connecting it to the PC) is GOOD

Comfortable in my hand, if a little heavier than my Logitech MX518

so, installing now, lets see how this goes..

Underboss
OP
even tough the roccat was comftable in my hand to use
software was dire, i couldnt configure it properly, and also the middle mouse pushed to use as a look up and down the pages in windows / chrome etc stopped working

shame, dont think ill buy another roccat

Back
Top Bottom