Recommend a good co-op game for xbox 360

Associate
My housemate and I have become addicted to the Gears Of War campaign on xbox 360. But now we've finished it on the hardest level, we need a new game to play :( Something of a similar style would be good. Any recommendations?

Caporegime
I think he means co-op on the same console in which case not crackdown (side rant: why are developers ignoring same console multiplayer so much? co-op on live but not offline? thats just silly)

Might be worth picking up some Xbox 1 titles on the cheap for co-op, Halo 1 and 2 are still 2 of the best co-op games out there.

Caporegime
COD 3 had co-op??? thats the only thing i thought was missing from 2, but i never saw it mentioned in any reviews for the third one. May pick it up on the cheap if this is true.

Man of Honour
Shamikebab said:
COD 3 had co-op??? thats the only thing i thought was missing from 2, but i never saw it mentioned in any reviews for the third one. May pick it up on the cheap if this is true.
I heard this a while ago but can't find it at a quick glance.

Caporegime
Simmy said:
My housemate and I have become addicted to the Gears Of War campaign on xbox 360. But now we've finished it on the hardest level, we need a new game to play :( Something of a similar style would be good. Any recommendations?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance, if you like super heroes and mindless action fun.

rp2000

Associate
OP
Yes, it will be on the same console. Halo looks like a good option.

I wasn't a fan of crackdown so I sold that :p R6 Vegas I already own on the PC aswell.

Does GRAW have a full co-op game? I can only find mini co-op games.

Anything as dark and scary as GoW? :D

Associate
OP
Lost planet looks bleedin' awesome :eek: Does that have a co-op? Other forums mention a co-op but some say it's only online.

If there is a co-op, I think we have a winner.

Last edited:
Soldato
Simmy said:
Lost planet looks bleedin' awesome :eek: Does that have a co-op? Other forums mention a co-op but some say it's only online.

If there is a co-op, I think we have a winner.

Dunno about co-op but ive only read bad things about lost planet. Serposidly the story is terrible and confusing and the game play is very repetitive.

Associate
I think lost planet is a terrible game. From the moment i first started i knew it was going to be crap. Total waste of money. Also, it is single player, unless i have missed something.

There isn't many good co-op games out really, i wanted aswell. Maybe try playing gears 2 player online ? I always have a laugh with this.

Soldato
<F0rb> said:
I think lost planet is a terrible game. From the moment i first started i knew it was going to be crap. Total waste of money. Also, it is single player, unless i have missed something.

There isn't many good co-op games out really, i wanted aswell. Maybe try playing gears 2 player online ? I always have a laugh with this.

Online Lost Planet is a brilliant game, used to play it all the time, now im busy with other games but will go back to online sometime :).

Soldato
I'm gonna throw Earth Defence Force 2017 into the mix. Been playing it with my brother co-op tonight and it's damn good fun. Reminds me of the huge boss battles in serious sam. It's budget price as well, £25 rrp and you can get it for under £20 new.

Took us about 3 hours to do the first 16 missions, so with 50+ missions I'd say there's enough there to be worth £20 easily. Simple game, retro even, but it's spectacular and just fun to play.

Soldato
fish99 said:
I'm gonna throw Earth Defence Force 2017 into the mix. Been playing it with my brother co-op tonight and it's damn good fun. Reminds me of the huge boss battles in serious sam. It's budget price as well, £25 rrp and you can get it for under £20 new.

Took us about 3 hours to do the first 16 missions, so with 50+ missions I'd say there's enough there to be worth £20 easily. Simple game, retro even, but it's spectacular and just fun to play.

good shout! my mate borrowed from his work place because his boss said it hadgreat co-op and it does. Its not the greatest game but its a lot of fun and as you said you can pump a lot of time into it. My mates boss has 32 hours invested at the moment

Back
Top Bottom