Recommend me a pair of bluetooth earphones for ~£50

Soldato
I'm still using wired sennheiser earphones but I'd like to move to something wireless for convenience. I've previously tried a pair of the cheapo MPow bluetooth earphones from Amazon but I found them really uncomfortable due to the weight in the ear and that stabiliser thing was incredibly annoying.

Due to that I was thinking of trying a pair of neckband style earphones. I'd also like to avoid anything which goes over the ear as I frequently wear glasses . I want to use them in public so would also rather not deal with the bulk of anything which goes over the head or is too large to fit into a jacket pocket.

I was thinking of something like the :-

Leophile Eel Sports Wireless Headphones

OR

Langsdom Neckband Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones

Both of these can be had for around £30-40 on Amazon.

Any wireless Bluetooth earphones people on her would recommend for an Android phones?

Soldato
I've had 2 pairs of Philips BT Headphones on the trot (lost first pair), and have been chuffed with both.

Current pair, which I love to bits, great sound and very functional too. Includes a mic which is handy for handsfree calls, good battery life too. And very study/rugged but not heavy at all.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-SHB8750NC-Wireless-Cancelling-Headphones-Black/dp/B01LOS9N3G/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics-accessories&ie=UTF8&qid=1510526303&sr=1-4&keywords=philips+bluetooth+headphones&refinements=p_n_style_browse-bin:1601094031

edit: Just read the rest of your post, just to add, I almost always wear glasses too and have no issues. As for fitting in a jacket pocket, these won't, but they will blow away any 'ear'phones in the same price range

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the suggestion but I'm really not a fan of wearing headphones with an over the head band out in public which would be my main use for them!

Back
Top Bottom