recommend me a strategy game on Android

Soldato
I would like to play an RTS game like Age of Empires or Sim City on the go. I'm aware that there are hundreds of f2p ones and was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations because I'm sure many are crap or have annohomhw f2p mechanisms like cooldowns?

I'd be more than happy to pay a couple of quid up front to purchase a game to not have to deal with artificial waits and cooldowns.

Any suggestions?

Caporegime
I've been fully sucked in to Summoners War, and whilst it does have cool-downs/energy/etc there are plenty of events giving free crystals for refills.

If you enjoyed playing Marvels Avengers Alliance on FB years ago, this ticks very similar boxes. Lots of strategising, team building and theorycrafting.

Associate
Turn based, but I like Conquest, there's another game similar, but I must have un-installed it, I 'll see if I can find the name

It's just a basic map, you move you "troops" to take territories . It's Very similar to Mushroom Wars in principlw, if you've played that, just a lot of territories as opposed to a few towers

Back
Top Bottom