Recommend me a wireless controller

Underboss
been using a 360 controller for a long time, tried using my wireless one from my Xbox 360 and it was far to temperamental and i now think the pad is broken, so back on my wired one

Can anyone recommend a wireless pad?

no real budget in mind, but under £100 lol

Associate
I'd just get a genuine xbox One wireless controller with the adaptor for PC. Given Windows 10 has everything for it baked in, every game just picks it up straight away and works. I had a few 'after market' ones before and some games didn't like them or work well/if at all.

Never had an issue with the xbox One controller on PC.

Soldato
I'd just get a genuine xbox One wireless controller with the adaptor for PC
No need for an adaptor with the recent ones - they're bluetooth.

I'm running 2 Xbone controllers using BT, and two 360s using the adaptor, on the living room PC. The Xbones are better (the D-pad on the 360s has always been terrible, but they're otherwise good), but are more likely to drop out and need re-pairing (usually only after the PC has been off).

Permabanned
DS4

41Q5bkJP37L.jpg

Cheap BT adapter
DS4windows to make it look just like an XBox controller to Windows.
http://ds4windows.com/

Soldato
Far as I know they are the same pad.
The 'for windows' version is cheaper and comes with a USB cable, so that's the one to get.

You'll then need to buy the wireless adapter, or a bluetooth adapter if you don't already have Bluetooth on your pc.

Associate
I have both the old xbox360 wireless controller, and the new xbox one wireless one, when I play something with a controller I grab the 360 one since it`s just more comfortable, tho the xbox one aint bad either.

Soldato
I prefer the one controller over the 360, it seems better built but mainly as I have long hands and fingers, it fits me better.

Either way, either xbox controller is good because it's more compatible with pc than any other controller.

Back
Top Bottom