Recommend me some trance?

Permabanned
That I can agree on, Silence I like, but I've always hated Adagio, Ferry's remix would have been slightly more acceptable but still bleh.

Adagio For Strings is not even his own original but a remix, a cover of Samuel Barber... :o:rolleyes:
I don't see why it was so aggressively upvoted to position #2 in top 1000 :eek:

These two tunes are better:
Armin feat. Tiesto pres Alibi - Eternity
Tiesto feat Kirsty Hawkshaw - Just Be

Caporegime
Anybody able to ID a trance track that was either a remix of this, or heavily ripped off the melody?

It wasn't any of the original releases from 96/97 from what I can tell, and it pre-dated the Mark Norman 2009 remake.

It was more an uplifting trance 'banger' that I feel would have been around the 1998-2001 timeframe. The melody also had a gated/staccato effect if I remember correctly.

Soldato
Anybody able to ID a trance track that was either a remix of this, or heavily ripped off the melody?

It wasn't any of the original releases from 96/97 from what I can tell, and it pre-dated the Mark Norman 2009 remake.

It was more an uplifting trance 'banger' that I feel would have been around the 1998-2001 timeframe. The melody also had a gated/staccato effect if I remember correctly.

Hell yes.. even the main synth riff - the main body had a lot more intensity.

Soldato

Man of Honour
Not really trance (the beat definitely isn't) but I'm not sure what genre it would be - has elements of 2-3 genres but great remix and quite trancey at times.

Back
Top Bottom