Recommend me wall mount for Samsung Q90t 65inch

Associate
Hi everyone.

I purchased the Samsung Q90t in 65 inches, its arriving on Thursday. Its my first Tv purchase in many years.

I have never had a wall mount, can I get suggestion on decent one that would hold my tv.

i'm not sure whether to go for full motion, tilt or fixed, so would love to hear your experiences on which is the best.

Thanks
Yasmin

Associate
If you have the TV on the wall in the position that you want for viewing then there is no need for a tilt/full motion mount. We have our 75 Q90R wall mounted at the height we want and have no movement in the wall mount. It was this one.

Brilliant build quality and has been great for the past year or so. Sanus do seem to have a good reputation so any of their range, especially the premium range, should do fine.

Man of Honour
Any full motion bracket is going to be physically deeper than a simple wall mount with (fixed) tilt. If you absolutely need to pull the TV out and swivel it to different angles then go ahead with a full motion bracket. The other reason to use one is that the TV is flush recessed in to a wall opening. Other than that, I can't think of a really good reason to go for a FM bracket when a fixed one will do perfectly.

Soldato
I've just got the Vogels slim mount for my CX.

It's as slimline as you can get, but it has little legs so you lift the bottom away from the wall and prop it up so you get room to access the cables.

Not on the wall yet, but it's well made.

Back
Top Bottom