Recommendations on Wireless charging for Iphone X and Apple Watch 3

Soldato
Me too, and It'll be bedside, so no enduring lights or whirring fans..

Spent half an hour looking around and still nothing grabs my attention :/

I have the angled Samsung one, the fan is very quiet so not really a bother for me, the fan only kicks in for fast wireless charging, if you set your phone to standard wireless charging then it's silent.

If it's going to sit beside you all night then it doesn't really need to be fast. If you're in a hurry then I'd stick in the cable directly in to get a quick juice up.

The downside is the light on this charger, it's bloody bright and very annoying. There should be an option to turn it down or off but doesn't seem to be the case.

Soldato
My guess is they'll probably put something in it that tells it that there's a non-Apple device and ignore it.

I'm still waiting for a device that can wirelessly charge both devices that isn't the £200 Apple pad. You wouldn't think it'd be so hard!

Associate
My guess is they'll probably put something in it that tells it that there's a non-Apple device and ignore it.
I'm still waiting for a device that can wirelessly charge both devices that isn't the £200 Apple pad. You wouldn't think it'd be so hard!
Yes I predict that you'd be correct. Shame, as it would be nice to have one pad to charge mine and my girlfriends phone at the same time.
Perhaps another vendor will come out with a solution to this.

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01KJL4XNY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought this one, and it's lovely and thin, the LEDs only come on briefly when you place the phone on it (so no annoying LEDs at night), but... the iPhone X slowly slides off it, like magic! In very slow motion, over a period of half an hour or more, the phone will just eventually slide off! It's really bizarre. I wonder if some sort of microscopic vibration from the charger (or the phone) causes it to slide off? To be clear, the phone is in do not disturb mode, so there are no vibrations whatsoever from the phone.

Back
Top Bottom