recovering hotmails !!!

Associate
just got hacked / keylogged no idea how what where when why.

They were trying to get my eve online accounts lucky my m8s on ts changed the pw & emails for me so there safe.

But this "person" has changed my hotmail passwords & the forgot password way around isent working.

So how do I get my hotmails back? :(

Soldato
There isnt a way round it unless you can access and answer your secret questions correctly, although these could also have been changed. You might be able to ring them?
If i was you i would get a new hotmail and change the details of any websites you are signed up to!!! (just change email address to use) especiall shops such as OcUK that have card details on. Atleast until you have your other hotmail account sorted becuase if you dont then that person can access everything you are signed upto which = VERY bad times.

Soldato
My g/f#s ex did this to her. The ******* got into her account and changed her password so she could access it herself.

****ing ****.

my ex did it, i have a big thread about her if you want to read it let me know aha. she even changed my OcUK forum log on details, facebook and a few other things i think

Associate
OP
"Thank you for contacting Windows Live ID Validation"

now to hope & change what loggins I can ;/ great just great...............

editpasswords for ebays been changed & ocuk been changed :( MODS HELP!

edit changed froum password yeah he cnat make crap posts in my name lol

Last edited:
Soldato
top tip 2, dont use forgotten password questions

This.

It's far easier than most people think to get into someones email, and from there it's pretty much free-run on what else you get access too. When setting it up use a slightly cryptic answer. Like the answer with a capital letter or something.

Soldato
i have both but hotmail is my main address that i have used since the dawn of time

sounds like most of these problems are from ex's or ex mates that have a grudge rather than true hackers going after someones account.

Soldato
The "forgotten password" question is the biggest waste of time in the world. The answer to mine is just me facerolling my keyboard...unless i fall terribly ill with some brain tumor or soemthing, i am not going to forget my password, and id love to see soemone try and guess it :p

Back
Top Bottom