Recycling Oil touched equipment

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
ive got about 40-50 litres to get rid of. ive not chucked away any from oil changes over the last 12 months :(

big trip to the tip at the weekend... i ownz an estate now so no worries :eek:

40-50 litres in a year :eek: How many cars do you have!

I think over my three, if i had changed the oil myself on all of them and kept it, it would have possibly collected maybe 25 litres....and thats over 25-30,000 miles!

Soldato
40-50 litres in a year :eek: How many cars do you have!

I think over my three, if i had changed the oil myself on all of them and kept it, it would have possibly collected maybe 25 litres....and thats over 25-30,000 miles!

at least four oil changes on the golf, 5 litres a pop. two on teh GFs car, 5L a pop.

my momma's merc, 7L. sis's merc another 7L, the audi 6L, im sure my brother did a couple oil changes here too, crap drained from the porsche

ive got tons of the stuff all in old empty cans

Don
at least four oil changes on the golf, 5 litres a pop. two on teh GFs car, 5L a pop.

my momma's merc, 7L. sis's merc another 7L, the audi 6L, im sure my brother did a couple oil changes here too, crap drained from the porsche

ive got tons of the stuff all in old empty cans

Plenty of room in the toilet, just pour it in, and it'll magically go down!

Soldato
Give them a wipe with a rag, stick them away for next time.

Dunno why people dispose of their oil illegally, why waste something that still has a use. Not to mention it's easier and has no risk taking it down the tip.

Soldato
Dig a hole in the garden and pour it in :)

Eveyone i know from stoke does this :D

ITs not lazines not to take it down the tip but 9/10 you make a complete mess getting it back into the bottle if you have a bottle at all to begin with (always a bit left over)

Back
Top Bottom