Refurbished! Nintendo N64 RGB Mod & Signal Amp Region Unlocked - NTSC US & Japan

VTR

VTR

Soldato
What would be the best cable to use with the above console? I bought one off ebay but the cable I bought from retro gaming cables doesn't work (or the console is faulty). Seller won't get back to me to advise on which cable I need.

The one I got is "RGB EurcoScart NTSC Luma as sync" - it's connected to a B&O MX7000.

Soldato
Best way to do it order a £2 game bit screwdriver and open up the n64, the RGB mod will have either 3 or 4 wire to the motherboard to it. It sounds like you have 4 and need the csync version of the same cable from retro gaming cables (hopefully your TV can accept the csync as a signal via scart as its more volts than normal scart wants on that pin)

VTR

VTR

Soldato
OP
Best way to do it order a £2 game bit screwdriver and open up the n64, the RGB mod will have either 3 or 4 wire to the motherboard to it. It sounds like you have 4 and need the csync version of the same cable from retro gaming cables (hopefully your TV can accept the csync as a signal via scart as its more volts than normal scart wants on that pin)
Any idea if the MX7000 can accept this?

Back
Top Bottom