• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Regarding Ryzen 3000 series preorder/deliveries

Associate
I'll keep this short. We know it's tough right now, so I was hugely impressed with Overclocker's admin Gibbo's thread keeping us all informed of the stock state of Ryzen 5000 series and Nvidia GPUs, when most other retailers keep the community in the dark. Bravo.

But I feel the Ryzen 3000 series has been left out as most models are also out of stock and not listed on the shop for pre-order. So I dare ask here, can you please share when you last had stock of the Ryzen 3 3300X specifically? Any anticipation of stock arriving for this series? Please help us understand! Thank you.

Caporegime
Hello and welcome :)

I'm just a forum member so don't take this as anything Overclockers.co.uk offisial, they are unlikely to respond here.

The Ryzen 3300X has always been a low stock launch, it always has been limited availability, AMD just never made enough of them to keep up with demand and never will, right now if you're looking for anything much under £200 you're wasting your time looking at Ryzen.

Your best bet is to look at Intel, the 10400F is actually a really good CPU full stop and for £140 its great. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/inte...ocket-lga1200-processor-retail-cp-680-in.html

If it has to be Ryzen the cheapest you will get is the 3600.

Back
Top Bottom