Religion appreciation thread

Soldato
Yeah that's right, let us appreciate religion! We have so many anti-religion thread lately so i thought it would be a good idea of we have one that dont actually bash Jesus, mohammed, Buddah, Islam or christainity.

If you cant appreciate, please dont post.

I will go first, amongst all the religion gods and sons, i am facisnated by Jesus christ - Stories about him are amazing and some of the things he pulled off are stuff of legend....(he is jesus after all). He turns water to wine, walked on water, raised the dead and he even performed a miracle as he was been double crossed.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Yeah that's right, let us appreciate religion! We have so many anti-religion thread lately so i thought it would be a good idea of we have one that dont actually bash Jesus, mohammed, Buddah, Islam or christainity.

If you cant appreciate, please dont post.

I will go first, amongst all the religion gods and sons, i am facisnated by Jesus christ - Stories about him are amazing and some of the things he pulled off are stuff of legend....(he is jesus after all). He turns water to wine, walked on water, raised the dead and he even performed a miracle as he was been double crossed.

Is jesus based on a true story :confused:

Caporegime
bakes0310 said:
no serious question mate where i live we dont get taught religion :(

Get away. I never did RE either. Hated the stuff but I still know enough to know the story of jesus. Have you not seen the Mel Gibson film the book is based on?

;)

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Get away. I never did RE either. Hated the stuff but I still know enough to know the story of jesus. Have you not seen the Mel Gibson film the book is based on?

;)

so its a film with melgibson so its fiction then elrazer could have told me that instead of being funny.

Associate
I think the religion i most appreciate is that of the JEDI, if only i had the get up and go to believe, i could cut people in half with a light sabre :D

Permabanned
Religion rocks, woooo! Let's party!

ymcajesusmq2.jpg

Soldato
Jonny L said:
I think the religion i most appreciate is that of the JEDI, if only i had the get up and go to believe, i could cut people in half with a light sabre :D

there we go im a believer but unfortuantly im sith so you can go suck eggs :)

Soldato
I find JC interesting too. I'd really like to know how much truth there are in the stories. I do believe he existed but not that he was the son of god or anything like that. I wonder what he was like. Did he trick everyone into believing he was the son of god? Or was he just a decent bloke and the stories about him just got more and more exagerated? I guess we'll never know.

Soldato
Psyk said:
I find JC interesting too. I'd really like to know how much truth there are in the stories. I do believe he existed but not that he was the son of god or anything like that. I wonder what he was like. Did he trick everyone into believing he was the son of god? Or was he just a decent bloke and the stories about him just got more and more exagerated? I guess we'll never know.

that is a good point but on a serious note that hasnt been mentioned yet.
If jesus went against a sith lord who would win, sure jesus could use his very powerful wisdom to turn the sith to the good side but a sith would use that electric attack and frazzle him, your thoughts.

Caporegime
bakes0310 said:
that is a good point but on a serious note that hasnt been mentioned yet.
If jesus went against a sith lord who would win, sure jesus could use his very powerful wisdom to turn the sith to the good side but a sith would use that electric attack and frazzle him, your thoughts.

It shouldn't have but that made me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom