Reno Clio Owners!

Associate
Hola There.

Looking to buy a 2002+ Model Reno Clio in the near future, it will be used to travel far on a day to day basis. Just looking for some information from you Reno Clio owners on how many MPG you get aswell as your car spec so I can compare :p

Thanks

Last edited:

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Ph1 172, 40 miles a day of A road/motorway plus a 6 miles slow moving traffic jam a day and I average mid 30s. On a motorway run it'll be high 30s low 40s.

Associate
2000 X reg, 1.2 it is currently doing 45mpg best we have seen is 48mpg, this is mainly going from caerphilly to barry a few times a week (36 miles, mainly motorway and A roads), and local town driving. This is my GFs car, she does 75mph most of the way there, and uses the revs when accelerating.

Associate
Larnica said:
Hola There.

Looking to buy a 2002+ Model Reno Clio in the near future, it will be used to travel far on a day to day basis. Just looking for some information from you Reno Clio owners on how many MPG you get aswell as your car spec so I can compare :p

Thanks

Today is a strange day...

10 replies and no one fixed the spelling!

Associate
Larnica said:
Hola There.

Thanks

Watch out for those nasty issues with the bonnets springing open at high speed ! ala old mini style !

Soldato
YorkshirePadd26 said:
Watch out for those nasty issues with the bonnets springing open at high speed ! ala old mini style !
Renault sent a letter to all the owners affected, even those who bought them private. My sister got a letter last week from Renault offering a free check on her Y-reg Clio.

Back
Top Bottom