Rental Property - Consumer Unit replacement for metal

Soldato
Yes forgot about JW

What is the YouTubes communities obsession with John Ward. I mean his content isn't really any different than the rest he just happens to have a voice that conveys a certain amount of knowledge, like a lecturer would.

Soldato
What is the YouTubes communities obsession with John Ward. I mean his content isn't really any different than the rest he just happens to have a voice that conveys a certain amount of knowledge, like a lecturer would.

Because his content is short, concise, knowledgeable and straight to the point and is much better than some of the lecturers out there. David Savery is what Rick Mayall would have been if he was an electrician.

There are a lot of electricians out there that do not understand the fundamentals of physics. Nor even a ring circuit. Or cable loading.

Soldato
Because his content is short, concise, knowledgeable and straight to the point and is much better than some of the lecturers out there. David Savery is what Rick Mayall would have been if he was an electrician.

There are a lot of electricians out there that do not understand the fundamentals of physics. Nor even a ring circuit. Or cable loading.

I doubt many who have been trained in the uk

Soldato
On the John Ward debate, I think the difference is most of his videos are theory lead. If you look at YouTubers like Nick Bundy, Thomas Nagy etc. are pretty much doing fly one wall documentaries. Most of their videos are filmed on site. JW on the other hand mostly isn't. I think David Savery is in the middle, while most videos are on site not all are and he does get quite technical.

Back
Top Bottom