Reported: 10 Killed in US Batman Premiere

Soldato
Fair enough but answer me this hypothetical....

If you could push a button and the amount of guns in America magically became the same as the amount of guns in the UK (all guns both illegal and illegal) per head, do you think deaths by firearms would go up or down (as well as deaths in general)?

Not much point comparing UK to US, two completely different places and cultures. But actually I would press that button because there would all those guns lying around with no ammo to fire through them :D

Soldato
Shocking incident. And to top it all off this crazy loon was a medical student at one point.

He will of course get the death penalty and if not that then a 500 to 1000 yr sentence handed down.

Wise Guy
Soldato
I would bet $1000 the shooter was on or had been on prescription psychotropics.

All the other shooters I can think of were on them (columbine, V Tech, etc).

Soldato
Just noticed that the first of the victims has been named, somehow ended up on her twitter account which was linked from the article. Certainly is a little eerie reading her last tweets

Soldato
21st Century America for you. I'm sorry to say I do not get surprised by these stories anymore because it feels like there's some sort of massacre shooting over there every month.

Back
Top Bottom