Resident Evil 3 Worth it for £15?

Soldato
Yes definitely, I got it at £11.99 from CD Keys and to be honest I am enjoying as much as RE2. More action it feels, yes people complain about the game length but that's an easier pill to swallow when you pay just over a tenner for it.

I'm just over half way through and really enjoying it.

Soldato
Nope totally not worth it the game is very deceiving. Starts out promising then as soon as you have cleared the first few sections & start to have to replay some of the content taken from RE2 remastered you realise you have been mislead into paying a price the game is not worth :rolleyes:

I paid the full £34.99 back in March this year its an utter travesty for that price even @ £4.99 would be pushing it as so little new content not taken from RE2 remastered :mad:

Soldato
Nope totally not worth it the game is very deceiving. Starts out promising then as soon as you have cleared the first few sections & start to have to replay some of the content taken from RE2 remastered you realise you have been mislead into paying a price the game is not worth :rolleyes:

I paid the full £34.99 back in March this year its an utter travesty for that price even @ £4.99 would be pushing it as so little new content not taken from RE2 remastered :mad:

The original RE3 shared areas/content from the original RE2, that was kind of part of the deal imo.

I'm enjoying it, but I agree I dont think I would be happy if I bought it at RRP but for £10-15 I think it's worth it.

My gripe is it doesnt really resemble original RE3 at all. Characters and a few locations but otherwise it feels too different

Soldato

The original RE3 shared areas/content from the original RE2, that was kind of part of the deal imo.

I'm enjoying it, but I agree I dont think I would be happy if I bought it at RRP but for £10-15 I think it's worth it.

My gripe is it doesnt really resemble original RE3 at all. Characters and a few locations but otherwise it feels too different

Yes same here. I'm really enjoying it and for £12(£11.99 on CD Keys) it's definitely worth it! Personally I like it that it's taken some things from RE2 because it adds to the RE2s story.

Associate
I paid £1.70 from a denuvo website and completed it in 4 hours. They left out so much, cash grab after RE2 Remake. Not worth £15 at all.

I hear there is a copy on the seven seas tho ooh arr.

Soldato
Totally agree

Oh yeah. I was surprised and pleased with what they did with the Res 2 references. I completed the res 2 with both Leon and Clare. Did you do that too?

It's actually taking me more than 6 hours (that seems to be the standard completion time), probably 9 hours. I backtrack and read every letter/file and make sure I get everything. I'm not in a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom