Resident Evil - Welcome to Raccoon City

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Resident Evil reboot coming. Hope it's good. Heard it be rated R which is a good sign.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Cast looks pretty good to me. Kaya Scodelario is excellent. I like Robbie Amell. Hopper was good in Umbrella Academy and Neil Mcdonough plays a good bad guy.

I just hope it's not too faithful to the games because lets face it the story of the games is absolutely stupid. Just take inspiration and be better than the films please.

Associate
Cast looks pretty good to me. Kaya Scodelario is excellent. I like Robbie Amell. Hopper was good in Umbrella Academy and Neil Mcdonough plays a good bad guy.

I just hope it's not too faithful to the games because lets face it the story of the games is absolutely stupid. Just take inspiration and be better than the films please.

I like Kaya but the guy whose playing Leon looks nothing like him. I hope the story is faithful to the first game and RE2. Those are my favourite from the franchise.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Lots of hate on it already from the net, people criticising it looks cheap and how the actors dont look exactly like the game. Personally i thought it looks ok as well.

Man of Honour
I liked the original movie, shame they didn't do more in that style rather than the over the top stuff it turned into.

The only other one I liked was Afterlife but that was because the way it was shot for 3D gave it a more intimate and visceral feel with longer takes and a different angle on the action, etc. the rest of it was kind of meh.

Soldato
Even if it's **** it's got to be better than the others that came out?

The first three Resident Evil games were in my top 5 for many many years so I love to see it taking so many bits from the games.

Back
Top Bottom