• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Respect to overclockers for DPD delivery fiasco!

Associate
To cut a long story short, DPD has delivered my delidded 8086k 4.9-5.2GHz CPU to the wrong address and are apparently not going back and get it.

OCUK have stepped in and told me they are sending me a 5.2GHz CPU free of charge to my address for delivery tomorrow! Major respect to the customer care team who have been VERY polite and understanding of my frustration. 10/10 for customer support!

Associate
Excellent ... This is why I purchase hardware virtually exclusively from OcUK. Problems with fluid changing colour in loop , out they sent free liquid .... Disputing charges for delivery ( I have a weird postcode ) always refunded . Asus taking longer then 28days for an RMA , overclockers send me a brand new part , the list goes on and every time they smash it

Back
Top Bottom