Retro console and games thread

Associate
Few of todays pickups all £2 each cant wait to have seconds of fun with the game com lol

20130325_190337_zpsf84741dc.jpg

Caporegime
On the original Megadrive, in certain games like Sonic, I have a blue border top, left and right, the bottom of the screen is cut off.

Is this the TVs fault?

Associate
You got shadow of collosus for £2? That's one of the games I been looking for in the wild for ages

Yeah was a good find just in a local sort of book/video shop but also has the odd game in had a look though usual fifa rubbish just about to walk out and seen that sitting in another box so grabbed it come complete aswell but also had ico manual in aswell hope i didn't miss that in there.

Associate
At the weekend I inherited a Amiga A500Plus from a good friend who was having a clearout prior to moving in with his fiancee. It's in working order and complete with 'Brick' PSU. A520 modulator, original mouse and Workbench 2.04 disks as well as a disk box (remember those?!) of original games and Deluxe Paint 3.

Was very tempted to hang on to it but don't really have room :( What do you guys think it's worth as a bundle?

Soldato
At the weekend I inherited a Amiga A500Plus from a good friend who was having a clearout prior to moving in with his fiancee. It's in working order and complete with 'Brick' PSU. A520 modulator, original mouse and Workbench 2.04 disks as well as a disk box (remember those?!) of original games and Deluxe Paint 3.

Was very tempted to hang on to it but don't really have room :( What do you guys think it's worth as a bundle?

Loft it til you have time / space to play it mate....I have been burnt selling retro gear too much jow so keep EVERYTHING!

Most likely fetch 40quid ish I rkn

Associate
Anyone planning on going to Playexpo this year?

It's been held at Event City which is next to the Trafford Centre, October 12-13.

Tickets haven't gone on sale yet but i've already booked a hotel. If last year was anything to go by then this year should be even better :)

Associate

It's been held at Event City which is next to the Trafford Centre, October 12-13.

Tickets haven't gone on sale yet but i've already booked a hotel. If last year was anything to go by then this year should be even better :)

Never heard of it until now but definitely want to check it out. Is there enough to do for two days? Think I might reserve a hotel room anyway, can always check out Manchester on day two.

Soldato

I've not heard of it neither, but my brother only lives 10 mins away from trafford centre, so I certainly going to look into it. Thanks Pal.

Associate
Awesome. Going reserve a room later today, looks like it's going to be a fun event.

It's always worth booking a room way in advance. Last year for two rooms for two nights, I paid around £210 at the Premier Inn Trafford Centre West but when I checked again in August (out of curiousity) it would have cost me £380!! :eek:

Associate
I have a massive retro collection, loads of doubles I'd like to sell or swop. Shame OcUK doesn't add a buy/sell/swop retro section to the members market tbh. Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Soldato
In order to keep the good karma of the retro thread going after oneshotkill kindly gave me a cube. (Cheers bro :))

Would anyone like a free boxed copy of rogue leader for the cube. Box has a crack/bit missing near top but disk and manuals are nice and tidy

Cheers

Ben

Soldato
In order to keep the good karma of the retro thread going after oneshotkill kindly gave me a cube. (Cheers bro :))

Would anyone like a free boxed copy of rogue leader for the cube. Box has a crack/bit missing near top but disk and manuals are nice and tidy

Cheers

Ben

did it turn up? i was a little worried my ghetto boxing would fall to bits in the post :p

Back
Top Bottom