Retro console and games thread

Man of Honour
40948891015_3731323c7f_b.jpg

Just added this to the Saturn games roster, PD2 on it's way too :D

Associate
A few recent pickups, finally a nice boxed contra that was a decent price.

I got the Hyperkin Cadet new for only £5.00, not a bad controller but I decided swap out the d-pad with a red one.

Looking forward to trying the new Unibios out over the weekend.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Soldato
Went to see an old mate this weekend and came back with a... WORKING SATURN!!!!!!!

Does anyone have any major recommendations for the console? Me and the misses sat down and enjoyed athlete kings Monday night and a fair bit of bust a move 3, later in the week there is Sega Rally to play

Caporegime
the NES classic mini is in stock at the official Nintendo store

the extra controller needs to be pre-ordered at the moment - cheapest option (by a whole 1p!!!) is to select the bundle with the Nintendo power adapter and pre-order the second controller separately

Caporegime
well my NES classic still hasn't arrived, Nintendo keeps sending apology e-mails for not dispatching it yet, you'd have thought maybe they could sort out supply and distribution of these things by now...

that would be cool, the thing that puts me off retro consoles is the whole PAL/NSTC thingie... what I quite like about the official "mini" versions is that you do avoid that issue and get to play the non-crippled version of games that American and Japanese consumers got to enjoy back in the day

Back
Top Bottom