** Retro Gaming/Hardware YouTube Channels **

Soldato
Awesome stuff huh?

He shows no sign of slowing down either, so looks like there’ll be tons of nostalgia for years to come.

If you’ve only recently discovered the channel, then check out the Ghouls & Ghosts one credit clear. I can’t imagine how many hours went into getting to that point!

Associate
Awesome stuff huh?

He shows no sign of slowing down either, so looks like there’ll be tons of nostalgia for years to come.

If you’ve only recently discovered the channel, then check out the Ghouls & Ghosts one credit clear. I can’t imagine how many hours went into getting to that point!

Haha, I shudder to think. Hard as nails that game. When I get back from work i'll be firing up SOR 2 me thinks :D

Associate
I really like Kim Justice's channel. Makes some great retro gaming videos and documentaries. Fair play for being open about the fact shes transgender on YouTube too.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ZWVL1Elyt2cdiQYjxS_1w

Speaking of Streets Of Rage, Kim made a really good documentary on the subject i recommend checking out :)

Totally agree with you there. I don't get time to watch them all fully (hope to one day) as his 2 hour + documentary on sensible software was very good from the parts I watched. I keep having a watch now and again with some of his other videos and they are very well presented and put together.

I like how YouTube offers similar content when you've viewed certain videos and now I'm getting other retro channels and game shows that I forget the name of but is in this thread.

Just don't get enough time to play the games let alone watch videos on them as well lol.

Soldato
Totally agree with you there. I don't get time to watch them all fully (hope to one day) as his 2 hour + documentary on sensible software was very good from the parts I watched. I keep having a watch now and again with some of his other videos and they are very well presented and put together.

I like how YouTube offers similar content when you've viewed certain videos and now I'm getting other retro channels and game shows that I forget the name of but is in this thread.

Just don't get enough time to play the games let alone watch videos on them as well lol.

I agree! I've found lots of new channels just by checking out what's recommended or letting videos auto start, its really cool :)

Back
Top Bottom