Revenge Suggestions for someone I know - We now know what he did

Soldato
It's a pretty evil act, I would go nuts, get the misses involved and make him regret one way or another pulling this behaviour. Don't listen to these people about the police or leaving it, police won't be much help and leaving it could lead to him further trying to provoke you. Nip this in the bud with your misses involved in the form of a really evil revenge, something that says "You shouldn't of done that you know"

ps. won't someone please think of the hookers trying to make a living

does he drive? cut his breaks!

Not the most intelligent of chaps are you?

Associate
OP
Barely scratching the surface here.

Let's start with these meetings 4 years ago. What were they? Were the meetings at your house? If not, what was the first situation that allowed the guy to know where you live?

How long ago was the hooker incident?

I have said everything relevant to what has happened with this guy. Any more info I give is completely irrelevant to the situation, whatever details I give, somebody will always want "more"

I have said everything that needs to be said.

Hooker incident happened summer of 2013

Man of Honour
This thread gets more and more weird. Now we find out it was almost 2 years ago?

Just forget about it and move on with your life. Why provoke a nutcase?

Nobody would be stupid enough to order a hooker to the marital home when the wife was in anyway so I doubt she ever thought it was you. The guy seems like a fruitloop, the less you have to do with him the better.

Revenge achieves nothing, it just risks further escalation.

Associate
I have said everything relevant to what has happened with this guy. Any more info I give is completely irrelevant to the situation, whatever details I give, somebody will always want "more"

I have said everything that needs to be said.

Hooker incident happened summer of 2013

really? and you're still thinking about it a year and a half later?

Caporegime
Welp, that's a time frame alright.

Here's what you do. Send him a strongly worded email in 2018, wait until 2020 before reading it and then send an even more strongly worded email back to him in, say, 2025. Once you've had a chance in 2029 to process his response, make sure to come back to us in 2037 to seek further advice. It's imperative that you don't rush into anything.

Back
Top Bottom