RGB keyboard

Permabanned
i am wanting a nice simply RGB keyboard some thing clean with or without number pad.
I am dyslexic so spend as much time as possible trying on use the keyboard, therefore trying not to bust a nut on the price.

what would be a best sum £80 keyboard, mechanical or not the mechanical thing is lost on me as i have no joy typing ever way.

Associate
You'll have to forgive my almost complete ignorance. Do you find certain typefaces, or certain coloured lettering on backgrounds helpful with the dyslexia?

Mechanical keyboards with a standard keysize layout make it very easy to source replacement keycaps

So if you find a certain font or colour combination helps you can probably buy suitable replacements that would make the investment in a mechanical keyboard worthwhile.

Permabanned
OP
I do find red lettering to help(text on red paper), but I have never known a font type to help myself

However that is a very good though. Thanks

Associate
OCUK sell white lettering on red keycap replacements - link

Whether it's worth £25 on top of the ~£100 for a mechanical keyboard is for you to decide - If you spend a lot of time at a keyboard for leisure and it ends in frustration it might shift the 'worth' calculation somewhat

Back
Top Bottom