1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riftbreaker

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Tombstone, 1 May 2021.

1. AshFU

Hitman

Ok thanks

2. escobarrr

Associate

A very in-depth and very original tower defense because it mixes mechanics from many other games that we love. Very similar to They are Billions.

TweakBox Tutuapp

Last edited: 17 Nov 2021
  3. mark43

Mobster

Quite like the look of They are Billions, popping it on the old wishlist for now, hopefully take a look at that in the future.

4. chroniclard

Capodecina

Mostly enjoying this but its almost constant fire fighting!

5. AStaley

Wise Guy

Hadn’t heard of this before last night when I saw a review on YouTube, looks really fun. What’s the replayability like, and is there any co-op?

6. TriedandTested

Capodecina

Co-op is coming in 6-12 months. Small team.

7. AshFU

Hitman

Just worked out why my alien research tree wasn't working... I've been pumping mud into the laboratory and not water

8. Toekiller

Mobster

Enabling zoom made quite a difference for me. Felt a bit too claustrophobic at first.

9. wnb

Mobster

Enjoying this but their is a save game bug which stops you from saving a game:(

10. mark43

Mobster

Damn, not come across that. How does it happen? Just wondering if its something I can make sure I avoid.

11. MegaPinches

Hitman

Quality game, best thing I played this year

12. NoobCannon

Soldato

Finished the campaign yesterday. What a fantastic game, goty for me

13. Mark1989

Capodecina

Need more power for my orbital scanner, think am gonna build one big wind farm and solar and link it to my main two bases some how ha

14. NoobCannon

Soldato

not got nuclear yet? Fusion is the end game. By the time i finished the campaign i had 8 fusion reactors and had sold all my nuclear power-plants.

15. Mark1989

Capodecina

Nope just the gas one that you get, level 2 wind and level 2 solar

16. AStaley

Wise Guy

So decided to chance it and buy the game, only played a small part of the prologue and game seems okay so far. What controls are people using, KB+Mouse or combination of controller as well, and how do I enable zoom mode?

17. NoobCannon

Soldato

never seen a zoom mode. And kboard mouse only for me

18. Ewanb75

Wise Guy

Zoom is good, i like it, kinda cheaty because you can see outside your normal range. TO enable press tilde and start to type "camera" then press down arrow to the enable zoom and press space and 1 then return. Once its on use scroll to zoom in and out.

19. AStaley

Wise Guy

Fantastic, thanks for posting. Not had time for a proper play yet, but really looking forward to this it’s been a while since I’ve played a RTS.

20. MegaPinches

Hitman

Campaign is pretty easy by the way and once you have farming you can't run out of resources and can go nuts with everything, more of a sandbox to experiment with stuff and do things at your leisure. I enjoyed turtling up and going slow on this when usually I like to get through games as quick as possible.

Unless you are a complete novice at RTS I would suggest playing campaign for they first time on atleast hard if not brutal.............Survival mode on the other hand :cry: even normal difficulty is absolutely nails