Rinsten seat spring

Soldato
Have one of these on my Diverge, not quite sure why they're KS'ing something already in production?! Waste of time & money!
That is also a damped system unlike that kickstarter pogo spring thing. To me that is seriously daft, the guy bouncing on a turbo highlights it. Also by its very design if you want to shift your saddle back you reduce the spring rate and vice versa!

Soldato
Also by its very design if you want to shift your saddle back you reduce the spring rate and vice versa!

It's adjustable at both ends (where it bolts to the seatpost and where the seat bolts to it) so you can adjust the tension and saddle position independently.
I subscribed to the kickstarter when they first listed it but even the earlybird prices were too much to pay for something which I dont really need.

I noticed Peter Sagan is going to be riding ParisRoubaix with suspension in the fork steerer just above the headset, so these types of things may be something we see more of in future.

Soldato
It's adjustable at both ends (where it bolts to the seatpost and where the seat bolts to it) so you can adjust the tension and saddle position independently.
I subscribed to the kickstarter when they first listed it but even the earlybird prices were too much to pay for something which I dont really need.

I noticed Peter Sagan is going to be riding ParisRoubaix with suspension in the fork steerer just above the headset, so these types of things may be something we see more of in future.
True, I guess it only becomes a problem for riders right at the top end of the recommended weight. I still think that it needs to be damped though.

Back
Top Bottom