Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate

The guy has "wondered" whether people got out of the flats above the burning shop and from the bus. I figure he's looking to spice up his narrative.

Meanwhile the BBC were a bit pathetic by having very little footage, later than Sky managed, and have now decided to move on to the rest of their news rotation.

Permabanned
Oh, you used to live there. You must be right.

People always seem to seriously underestimate the white population for any area.
There has been 10 years of mass immigration since 2001.

Also we all know that immigrants have high non-response rates, as evidenced by London's highest immigrant areas having the most non-responses!

Soldato
There has been 10 years of mass immigration since 2001.

Also we all know that immigrants have high non-response rates, as evidenced by London's highest immigrant areas having the most non-responses!

Not mass immigration from the Caribbean.

I know the Census 2011 response rates for several inner city areas in North London. I'd bet you wouldn't get close to the numbers.

Soldato
******* black londoners

I wonder why the area is such a dump, they caused it, adults popping out kids letting them go, not teaching them morals, morals, respect, its not just fancy words, its a basic rule of British society.

Funny how they have morals for the gangs and respect for the gangsta mates. anyone else are treated like crap, they kiss the teeth and do some other crap. oh lawd.

I won't label all black londoners as such. However I do agree that gang culture is more prevalent among this particular community compared to other communities.

The chavs seem to have taken lots of ideas from these kind of people.

I always say that these kind of 'wannabe gangsters' regardless of their ethnicity should be sent to iraq, afghanistan or other war torn regions to be taught a lesson.

Soldato
I bet the pathetic police are ****ting them selves right now, not taking enough action in fear of being called racists. Get the water cannons out and get this scum washed off the streets.

Soldato
Hopefully the police come out fine, this area is dodgy and the risk of the gang coming out to get some retribution is going to be high. I can imagine that police are taking a while as they know there is a large risk of something happening, in this situation it's hard to blame the police officers for carrying tasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom