1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by explicit4u, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahleckz

Capodecina

Anyone in particular? I can check out some online sources for you which you won't have access to.

2. RoboCod

Capodecina

Sorry I don't know any names, the teacher springs to mind though? All I really wanted were a few names, their ages, what their jobs were, what they were convicted of and what their sentences were. If you can help it would be much appreciated!!

3. TJM

Wise Guy

I'm afraid you're out of luck then - there's no publicly accessible database of these cases. It'll probably be months before the MOJ pulls one together for statistical purposes and that is unlikely to have any names or job titles in it since it isn't relevant information.

News reports are your best bet.

4. Ahleckz

Capodecina

Ah. I did a search for Alexis Bailey (the teaching assistant) but no luck on Westlaw. I don't have time to do the researching, but if there are any names that you find in media reports then I can check Westlaw and others and email you a pdf of the judgment.

5. RoboCod

Capodecina

Forgive my ignorance but I was always of the assumption that should someone receive a court sentence then that information was made public for all to observe, perhaps online somewhere?

Ah yes that's the name. I have managed to find a few others; Natasha Reid and Jamie Waylett (however neither of these age over 25)

6. dirtydog

PermaBanned

7. Skillmister

Capodecina

Let's play a game of spot the difference :D

8. twist3d0n3

Capodecina

:D

9. Robbo

Capo Crimine

I'm shocked.

Not.

10. Curio

Sgarrista

I knew it! :mad:

:rolleyes:

11. pingwing

Capodecina

Dirtydog has been playing Zelda and is pretending he owns the lens of truth?

12. dirtydog

PermaBanned

Yeah I got the age of the store wrong :)

13. dirtydog

PermaBanned

14. cheets64

PermaBanned

Kay Burley is clueless, pandering to the PC crowd "BUT WHITE PEOPLE MUST OF BEEN THERE AS WELL" You cant even say the word black/coloured anymore.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  15. dirtydog

PermaBanned

Yep censoring news which happens to be embarrassing or unpalatable, it's like being in Soviet Russia.

That man better watch out, it's illegal to speak the truth about immigration these days, he'll find himself up in court alongside tram woman.

16. Ascendancy

Mobster

There's a photo in the article...

17. pingwing

Capodecina

Because the colour of someones skin is irrelevant to the actions they are taking.

Pretty clear to see that the bloke interviewed was trying to make an issue of the guy being black when it was not a cause or a factor in what was going on.

So the line of dull political correctness and flat out racism is drawn when people are making an issue of being a certain colour regardless of the action.

18. Skillmister

Capodecina

Well obviously.. But somehow i doubt he would have written 'white man pleads guilty' if that had been the case.

19. cheets64

PermaBanned

I think it does, when the whole thing started when a black man was killed by the police, known gangster and criminal, then the black community protested about his death then went on the rampage, London is a lost cause.

20. OldCoals

Capodecina

Yes, the majority of people involved were black, but you can't say that was the reason behind riots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.