Rise of the tomb raider - stuck on 97%

Soldato
Been playing this recently courtesy of Game Pass, just finished it last night, or so I thought. Before advancing beyond the last camp I finished off the last couple of zones I hadn't completed already. Every single one of them on 100%. After the game finished and credits had rolled it took me back to the menu screen where it says 97%. Usually I don't get anywhere near completing single player games so would really like to find out where the last 3% is. Any ideas?

Soldato
Been playing this recently courtesy of Game Pass, just finished it last night, or so I thought. Before advancing beyond the last camp I finished off the last couple of zones I hadn't completed already. Every single one of them on 100%. After the game finished and credits had rolled it took me back to the menu screen where it says 97%. Usually I don't get anywhere near completing single player games so would really like to find out where the last 3% is. Any ideas?

I remember having this I think, you sure you checked every area of the map for 100%, I'm not certain but perhaps you missed the starting area? I remember there was an area that was easily missed on the map or not exactly visible.

Back
Top Bottom