RM and HX cables...

Soldato
Corsair has changed PSU insides so many times in most model lines, so I wonder if even Corsair could tell compatibility from model numbers.
Anyway best to ask from their support.

Soldato
OP
From the charts, I just need to change the ATX power cable. All the others match. Seems like an easy swap out.

Thanks for the help.

Associate
From the charts, I just need to change the ATX power cable. All the others match. Seems like an easy swap out.

Thanks for the help.
Yeah seems the only difference between those that use type 3 or 4 cables is that the ATX is different and all the rest is the same, i recently went from a AXi 1500 to a HXi 1200 ( both type 3 ) and used that chart to confirm as i am using a set of cablemod custom cables and worked no problem at all , took old psu out , new psu in using same cables and no issues at all, nothing gone bang and all working perfectly :D

Soldato
OP
Yeah seems the only difference between those that use type 3 or 4 cables is that the ATX is different and all the rest is the same, i recently went from a AXi 1500 to a HXi 1200 ( both type 3 ) and used that chart to confirm as i am using a set of cablemod custom cables and worked no problem at all , took old psu out , new psu in using same cables and no issues at all, nothing gone bang and all working perfectly :D
I'm going from an RM750 to a HX1000 Platinum.

Back
Top Bottom