Road Trip - Ireland Style

Well guys, sorry about this but I've gotta pull out :(

Left it too late for my passport application due to work mainly (and didn't realise my 10-Year had run out when I said I'd come) and I don't have any proper photo id even if a passport ain't needed for Eire :(

Sorry to let you know so late boys, was really looking 4ward to this too...

Si

I lost my passport ages ago, all you need to take is a bank card/drving lisence, read below taken from the irsh ferries website, now you've not got any exuse..:p

Ireland/Britain Routes

Irish Ferries recommend you bring your passport when travelling abroad. Irish and British citizens do not strictly require a passport to travel between the two countries - some form of identification is however required.

Photo ID, Bank Cards or bills for house utilities addressed to you are all acceptable and useful means of identification.

Please note that all other nationalities require passports.

Just phoned stenaline and the nice lady on the end of the phone said a normal paper driving licence will be fine, that is if you get asked for at all.. So get booking that ferry:D

Originally posted by chenko
Ok everyone, im about to book the ferry for me and Dave, just want to double check the times are ok...

www.stenaline.co.uk

Outgoing Date/Time
Sunday 3rd Oct 14:30 (Arrival 17:45)

Incoming Date/Time
Friday 8th Oct 21:15 (Arrival 00:30)

A car is £154, it is £173 with an extra passenger.

So I take it the above times are what is booked then?? Just need to double-check b4 I book :D

Si

Back
Top Bottom