Roccat Tyon

Associate
Well, for years and years I have used Logitech mice that led eventually to the G502. It is absolute my favourite mouse and it's time to get a new one. BUT I have one long standing complaint of the G502 in that the mouse wheel is utterly horrible. Not only the stupid click/smooth selection but the G502 mouse wheel is solid metal, which can prove at least uncomfortable to rotate, and at worst difficult ( no grip ).
My old G502 I replaced the wheel with a G900 wheel and it transformed the mouse, but unfortunately I can't source the G900 wheels any more. Besides I am nervous disassembling a brand new mouse. SOOO I was looking at another mouse. One caught my eye, the Roccat Tyon. It has tons of buttons, has a shape similar to the G502, so looks good.

*jump here if you don't want to read all the babble*

So ( finally ) my question is "has anyone used the Tyon? What's it like?"

Soldato
Great little mouse, the little axis on the left side can even be used in games like some flight sims etc. it's all customisable. Software takes a while to load but has tons of profile options and actually works too when you load games.

The two buttons on the top next to left click are surprisingly well placed at least in my opinion. I used those a lot.

No real issues with it. I only sent mine to the drawer when I decided to go wireless but the wife has since pinched it for her PC!

Associate
I’ve got the Leadr which is basically the wireless version of the Tyon. It’s ok but not convinced it’s better than my Nyth which is still my daily driver (Leadr is there too but it mostly gathers dust).

Best

Wulf

Back
Top Bottom