1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ron Haslam Race School.

Discussion in 'Motors' started by disco Stu, 6 Jun 2006.

1. disco Stu

Hitman

Just did a session at The Ron Haslam Race School (Donnington Park) and all I can say is that if you wanna get abit more out of biking or doing track days then get booked in on this.Top sessions and cbr600/1000rr's and go as fast or slow as you want while under great instructors.I couldn't praise this anymore.Top Stuff.I'll post some piccys if they ever turn up.

Ron was there doing pillion rides if you where truely mad enough to go on the back of him.

Strange, but it seems soooo much different than playing moto gp3???lol :)

2. Aliboy

Mobster

I really fancied doing Rocket Ron's school. A guy I know done it and said it was an absolute hoot :D Definately get some piccies up and did it cost any more to go on the back with the man himself?

Al ;)

3. i-bert

Mobster

I have only been riding about a year so i'm very tempted to do something like this.Were there many novices and how much was it with bike hire?

4. disco Stu

Hitman

loads there(20 on the track at one time) and it cost £200 all in inc leathers,boots,helmet(if you don't want to use your own) and bike.