Roswell aliens theory revived by deathbed confession

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The army's explanation of weather balloons in the Roswell, New Mexico incident 60 years ago has been dealt a serious public relations blow. Late Army Lt. Walter Haut had signed a sealed affidavit prior to his death last year asserting that he had witnessed the wreckage of an egg-shaped craft and its extraterrestrial crew while working at the Roswell Army Air Field. An article at News.com.au reviews how Haut had worked as public relations officer for the Roswell base and was involved in the original weather balloon explanation of events at the time. This recent evidence would seem to confirm speculation that egg-shaped saucers are notoriously difficult to fly safely at low altitude.

Read On

I found this piece of news quite interesting, like they state, if Haut wanted publicity or to make money off his story then there is no reason he could not have done - it's just quite fascinating how one press release leads to another of the complete opposite in such a short space of time (by the Military).

Whatever they found, top secret test with crash test dummies (!) or alien though we'll probably never find out, anytime soon anyway...

Permabanned
He could have said it for any number of reasons. Being an avid conspiracy nut himself and wanting to provoke a story one last time for instance.

I think it being a confession on how he saw alien bodies is at the bottom of the pile.

I'm not going to get into the details of why aliens visiting Earth is 99.99% impossible — as I've done it plenty of times — but all I'll say is this.

Our nearest star (apart from the Sun) is Alpha Centauri. Even then, it's phenomenally far away. 25.8 trillion miles. So even if our closest star had intelligent alien life (which is also against massive odds) they'll have to travel and quite possibly be prepared to travel not only 25.8 trillion miles, but perhaps even 25.8 trillion miles again on a return journey home.

So, it's safe to say, aliens won't have visited us using conventional transport. So, we're looking at faster than light propulsion, transportation or another method of transport inconceivable to us. Yet despite posessing this technology, they manage to be captured by 60-year-old Earth technology? :p

It's not impossible, but it's very very very very very very very very unlikely.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
Yeah but if you put aside what we know for a second it's entirely possible that with the resources of another environment and their level of evolution and intelligence (if it is beings from another world that is) that they could have easily been able to travel in the egg shaped craft either with light speed travel or worm holes or who knows what!

Also someone elsewhere asked if the materials recovered were so flexible but unbreakable then how did it break apart and crash land? - well witnesses reported a brilliant white light, perhaps something went wrong!

Soldato
If I travelled for a few billion kilometres to another planet where intelligent life existed, I would not just hide away from them, I would go and say, hey dudes I am here. Then I would try to bang on of their females. Then people would say "there he is, the dude that ***** an alien" :D

Soldato
:D
tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg

Permabanned
mrk said:
Yeah but if you put aside what we know for a second it's entirely possible that with the resources of another environment and their level of evolution and intelligence (if it is beings from another world that is) that they could have easily been able to travel in the egg shaped craft either with light speed travel or worm holes or who knows what!

Which then begs the question how they managed to perform such an unsophisticated crash and not evade capture?

It also begs the question to why such an advanced alien race with all these wondrous powers of technology are still able to be covered up so well by our government(s) Well maybe the aliens made a deal with the president? I've heard people reply to that very question before. The arguement gets thinner the more questions are asked.

Soldato
iCraig said:
Which then begs the question how they managed to perform such an unsophisticated crash and not evade capture?

It also begs the question to why such an advanced alien race with all these wondrous powers of technology are still able to be covered up so well by our government(s) Well maybe the aliens made a deal with the president? I've heard people reply to that very question before. The arguement gets thinner the more questions are asked.

You like many others are making a very bold assumption that they even considered evasion, they're aliens, who knows what or how they thought or if they even did.

Deleted member 329

D

Deleted member 329

interesting indeed
not sure what to believe since there is again no hard evidence

there is 100% somthing "going on" i mean with all the sighting of UFO's starting before America got a hold of its mental crazy super secret technologies were talking 30's up to now its either either aliens or someone else on this planet?

my personal fav theory is that its the Nazi's and there secret Antarctic base where they fled to after the war with all the UFO;s they had manufactured and set up shop.

But other coincidences, they show up iin much greater numbers shortly after the first A Bomb tests.

Also there is the never ending list of official high ranking government officials and forces personnel that say they have seen aliens and UFOs.
Check out the disclosure project and you will know what i am on about

I BELIEVE
duna nuna na na na na. do do do do do doooooo

Permabanned
Dano said:
You like many others are making a very bold assumption that they even considered evasion, they're aliens, who knows what or how they thought or if they even did.

No, I'm making the very logical assumption that they aren't even here.

Soldato
iCraig said:
No, I'm making the very logical assumption that they aren't even here.

Another very human response...

Yah, I could use that reply to pretty much any argument :)

Soldato
It's quite well known now that the USA and even Russian governments were actively encouraging people to think they were little green men in the sky that people were seeing (or at least to start with they let people run away with the idea.) As far as they were concerned it was a PR breakthrough and free way of 'covering up' the experimentation of their new technologies that they acquired from defeated Nazi Germany.

At one point the Russian government instructed all of its servicemen to gaze into the sky at the same time to look for "UFOs". This was publicised in the newspapers of the time and consequently set the spark running in the public conciousness.

iCraig said:
He could have said it for any number of reasons. Being an avid conspiracy nut himself and wanting to provoke a story one last time for instance.

I think it being a confession on how he saw alien bodies is at the bottom of the pile.

I'm not going to get into the details of why aliens visiting Earth is 99.99% impossible — as I've done it plenty of times — but all I'll say is this.

Our nearest star (apart from the Sun) is Alpha Centauri. Even then, it's phenomenally far away. 25.8 trillion miles. So even if our closest star had intelligent alien life (which is also against massive odds) they'll have to travel and quite possibly be prepared to travel not only 25.8 trillion miles, but perhaps even 25.8 trillion miles again on a return journey home.

So, it's safe to say, aliens won't have visited us using conventional transport. So, we're looking at faster than light propulsion, transportation or another method of transport inconceivable to us. Yet despite posessing this technology, they manage to be captured by 60-year-old Earth technology? :p

It's not impossible, but it's very very very very very very very very unlikely.
That's all assuming Einstein was correct in that faster than light travel isn't physically possible.

Permabanned
Dano said:
Yah, I could use that reply to pretty much any argument :)

No, you couldn't. Not any arguement. Only with arguments where sheer logic and facts are on your side and speculation and mis-guided information is your opposition. :)

I'm not for a second condemning the possibility that aliens are here. That would be very arrogant of me, I'm just highlighting the fact that the stupendous odds against them being here along with the logical reasoning of how they would have even got here, greatly overshadows the realism of the issue. I remember reading that, statistically, the chances of an alien race not existing are smaller than the chances of somebody making jam on toast this morning, and moreover the odds of an alien race visiting Earth are the same as being struck by lightning 400 times in a row. :D

Permabanned
iCraig said:
Maybe alien technology sometimes goes wrong too!
iCraig said:
Umm why would it be any harder to cover up alien crashes than any other military secret?

Your vehement denials beg the question "why are you so keen to quash the possibility of aliens?" Given your cat poo fetish I can now only make the very logical conclusion that you are indeed a cat loving alien yourself.

Permabanned
NathanE said:
That's all assuming Einstein was correct in that faster than light travel isn't physically possible.
iCraig said:
So, it's safe to say, aliens won't have visited us using conventional transport. So, we're looking at faster than light propulsion[...]

I've allowed for that possibility. :)

Soldato
div0 said:
What else was it going to be?!

My point exactly. Any discussion 'logical' or otherwise as to the possibility that we have been visited and if such visitors did indeed crash and their subsequent actions will have a purely human slant applied to them and as such do not hold true as we are discussing aliens who by their very nature are 'alien' and not subject to human 'logical' or other thought processes.

Back
Top Bottom