Roy wood,wizzard

Associate
Can anyone remember him,well i did a aerial installation at his house on friday and what a very nice person he is.
His house was a pub and what a beautiful place it is and i feel so proud that i did the job and to meet him and shake his hand was such a pleasure.
Great bloke.

Permabanned
That man is the reason I used to hate Christmas time! When I had my long hair, I was the spitting bloody image of the fella and could safely guarantee shouts of "Come on Roy, do the song" when out celebrating. :D:p

Associate
Dont know if he still does cause i dont go out any more (thats another story though) but he always used to be in Chicago Rock Burton on Trent with his entourage on a Monday Night. Monday was karaoke night !

Permabanned
That man is the reason I used to hate Christmas time! When I had my long hair, I was the spitting bloody image of the fella and could safely guarantee shouts of "Come on Roy, do the song" when out celebrating. :D:p

Just noticed your Rogues Gallery pic. :D :p

Permabanned
I was in a pub once where he was sat at the bar, the conversation went like so:

Random Girl: Hey Ossie, where's Sharon?

Roy Wood: **** off.

Man of Honour
In the early 80s I had a drummer who reckoned he used to be best mates with Roy Wood so one Sunday we drove down to his house (I absolutely loved the Move, early ELO and Wizzard).
Paul (drummer) knocked on his door, the curtains flickered and Roy Wood came out with a shotgun telling Paul to **** off.
Paul just said 'He was in a bad mood, we'll come another day' - yeah, right.

Back
Top Bottom