RSPCA are useless can you help? My can nearly killed a sparrow

Soldato
[TW]Fox;16615558 said:
I hate cats. Why we ever decided to domesticate them I've no idea.

Seriously, is there are more pointless creature? You feed it, it leaves, spends all day ****ing in other peoples gardens and terrorising the local wildlife, and only comes back to see you in order to get more food or sleep somewhere.

Get a proper pet, a rabbit, a dog, a hamster, a wallaby, anything but a damn cat :p

Literally, word for word, my feelings on cats.

Soldato
just keep it warm and see if it gets better..

then kill your cat... or train it not to keep killing stuff...

at least my dog only gets fed left overs and old horse meat.

You should now pen the cat up in a steel chamber, along with the following device (which must be secured against direct interference by the cat): in a Geiger counter, there is a tiny bit of radioactive substance, so small that perhaps in the course of the hour, one of the atoms decays, but also, with equal probability, perhaps none; if it happens, the counter tube discharges, and through a relay releases a hammer that shatters a small flask of hydrocyanic acid. If the cat lives give the bird back if not Justice has been served!

Caporegime
Take it to the vets or nearest animal sanctuary, that's what I always do. Lost count of the number of animals I have taken to the vets.

Caporegime
Well thats Bull, they smell and make your house smell if your a dirty skank and dont hoover or wash the poor animal

The same as people, if you dont clean up, or wash, you make the house smell

I've never visited a house with dogs that doesn't stink of dogs. You not being aware of your own house smell is completely normal, because, its normal to you. Go in someone elses house, well, all houses have a smell, dog houses are worse than most. Cat houses smell also, but I've yet to find a house with cats that smell as bad as a house with dogs...... though I don't know any cat lady's, fairly sure a house with 30 cats in would be rank.

As for cats being useless, the reasoning Fox gave was ridiculous, eat, feed, play, and go off on their own and crap in other peoples gardens.

The first few are identical to dogs except, dogs have to be accompanied, you have to take them for walks and you have to pick up their crap.

Cats, you get all the best bits, entertaining, chasing laser pen lights, random play fighting with other cats thats hilarious, climbing up things and being generally funny, and none of the bad stuff. Look after themselves in terms of attention, walking, being out and you don't have to clean up after they crap.

Dog's are just cats, plus you pick up their turds. I'm sure theres a joke in a film I can't remember. Aliens would think dogs ran the planets as humans walk around behind them picking up their crap.

EDIT:_ RSPCA are fine by the way and the right people to go to, RSPB are tiny in comparison and aren't available everywhere. We had a baby magpie cat incident yesterday, RSPCA gave us number of a wildlife group who collect injured birds and take them to a sacturary to be looked after and live in if they survive.

Soldato
I managed to stop my cat from killing a sparrow; it flew away and flew right into the fence knocking it into shock. The poor little bugger blinks but does not move. For now I put it in the rabbit hutch were its shaded and protected from other animals and given it water in case its thirsty. I given the RSPCA a call but there service was useless so now I thought I’d come on here to seek advice.

Am I doing the right thing? What can I do to help get the little chap flying again? I don’t think he’s seriously hurt and he’s not bleeding.

Thanks

What about your Cat's "fundamental Animal Right" to follow it's nature, you are denying your Cat his/her rights, shame on you...:p

Associate
You should now pen the cat up in a steel chamber, along with the following device (which must be secured against direct interference by the cat): in a Geiger counter, there is a tiny bit of radioactive substance, so small that perhaps in the course of the hour, one of the atoms decays, but also, with equal probability, perhaps none; if it happens, the counter tube discharges, and through a relay releases a hammer that shatters a small flask of hydrocyanic acid. If the cat lives give the bird back if not Justice has been served!

Good evening Mr Schrodinger...:D

Back
Top Bottom