• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rtx 2070 fan curve

Associate
Hi i have an msi gaming z 2070 and dont like the fan stop tech as it idles at 45-50c i have since set a fan curve in afterburner with fans running at all times from 15% and then curving up as temps rise is this ok or should i revert to standard fan curve? my card is also overclocked and i get nice temps whilst gaming 70c max.Cheers!

Soldato
If your happy with it then leave it. Personally the idle temps seem a little high even for passive idle so maybe worth seeing just how idle it is?

That said temps don’t bother me noise does!

Associate
OP
If your happy with it then leave it. Personally the idle temps seem a little high even for passive idle so maybe worth seeing just how idle it is?

That said temps don’t bother me noise does!
Cheers airflow isnt the best in my case an s340 elite with a rad up front so that may affect temps, il leave it as it is as im happy with the results

Back
Top Bottom