• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 3*** Super and 4*** cards in 2022

Caporegime
For shoppers who are not familiar with gpus all these mem configurations are a nightmare

Not really. There is no stock anywhere at reasonable prices so you just buy what you can whenever you can. If there is stock that is because it's extremely overpriced and therefore you have all the time in the world to read the spec sheet to your hearts content.

Associate
Meh, I wanted a 3080 over a year ago. I have literally given up whilst watching the gaming industry go poof. I'm also a developer and won't be investing in anything in the foreseeable future. I just hope Nvidia goes bust someday, because they deserve to.

Associate
I think if NV went bust so would AMD and Intel.
Intel and AMD will survive on CPUs, since this covers mainstream computing. Nvidia is mostly graphics, and once demand dies, which it will without the games, so will Nvidia (laughter). Most players out there rely on entry level graphics cards, but even those that are available are selling for more than the RRP of high end cards. The industry just won't survive, it has been too long now, so why bother spending thousands on a high end card to develop games that nobody can actually play? Developers will probably move to the Quest 2 or some other console platform that doesn't require Nvidia.

Permabanned
Meh, I wanted a 3080 over a year ago. I have literally given up whilst watching the gaming industry go poof. I'm also a developer and won't be investing in anything in the foreseeable future. I just hope Nvidia goes bust someday, because they deserve to.

Nvidia are selling everything they can make, while also sticking to the original RRP. You may get lucky and find the updated, 12GB 3080, are launched at the same price. Be ready!

Back
Top Bottom