• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 3070 FE or RTX 3070 Aorus Master?

Caporegime
I would have thought the reference cards would be clocked higher and better cooling? Perhaps not then?

The refence cards may have slightly better silicon (dubious) but are hampered by their limited power targets. AIB cards can have more generous power targets and the top end coolers are better than the FE.

I'd just get an FE and apply an slight undervolt. Mine is silent and plenty fast setup like that.

Associate
OP
Thanks @Minstadave .. I guess the temptation of nice RGB/LCD display and a £90 reduced price has just tempted me somewhat..

Ultimately I guess I'm still holding out for a 3080.. For now this 3070 FE is performing pretty nicely.

Associate
OP
FE even if more expensive, I love the style of the new FE cards compared to the cheap looking aib cards

Just for me it's a shame the 3070 FE doesn't have the 'RTX 3070' lettering light up like the 3080/3090 FE cards do. But yes.. FE cards are beautiful to look at in a simplistic kind of way.

Back
Top Bottom