Run cars on Methane?

Associate
ive just read that report on the BBC website about how oil supplies are running towards their zenith etc etc. but i dont see why they dont just run cars etc off of Methane gas which can be processed out of Our (as in human and other animals) waste.
I saw it on TopGear where they found out if you can really make cars move with Methane (or poo as Hammond describes it :D), they tested it with Petrol, Cow and Human...i think there was another 1 but i forgot. Althought it wont be as fast as Petrol it will still save the work of cars from going sour, just need to create the tank etc to run off it.

Sorted.

Caporegime
ive just read that report on the BBC website about how oil supplies are running towards their zenith etc etc. but i dont see why they dont just run cars etc off of Methane gas which can be processed out of Our (as in human and other animals) waste.
I saw it on TopGear where they found out if you can really make cars move with Methane (or poo as Hammond describes it :D), they tested it with Petrol, Cow and Human...i think there was another 1 but i forgot. Althought it wont be as fast as Petrol it will still save the work of cars from going sour, just need to create the tank etc to run off it.

Sorted.

Except there is no where near enough production to fuel all the cars in America let alone the world.

Back
Top Bottom