Running Ear Bud / Headphone Recommendation

Soldato
Hello,

I'm looking to start of a bit of jogging / running very soon and need some In Ear wireless Earbuds or Over Ear Wireless headphones to bop along too.

I wonder if anyone had some recommendations upto £50 ?

Thanks

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Save your dosh a little more and get some Aeropex other than that MPOW are what you should be looking at.

Associate
I've been wearing my sub £30 Mpow M30 while jogging and not only do they sound as good as £100+ buds but there's no way in the world they'll ever fall out of my ears. Very secure fit with the little earfins included. IPX8 so fully waterproof.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Headphones-Mpow-Immersive-Bluetooth-Waterproof/dp/B0832GH4WF/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1O9155X72B902&dchild=1&keywords=mpow+m30&qid=1613253323&quartzVehicle=1526-665&replacementKeywords=mpow&sprefix=mpow,aps,196&sr=8-3

I have the same- they are great. I never had any luck with the in ear before but these dont move at all. The only issue i have with them is the touch control on the buds is super sensitive- wish you could disable it.

Soldato
I have the same- they are great. I never had any luck with the in ear before but these dont move at all. The only issue i have with them is the touch control on the buds is super sensitive- wish you could disable it.

Agreed, the touch control is pretty sensitive. Though I must admit I don't really find it a problem as I like the way a light tap plays and stops the music even if my finger isn't completely centred on the bud. They're very comfortable too and are reasonably flush looking with the ear so they don't stick out and look silly.

Soldato
Unfortunately your link is dead. Which Mpow is that?

Also is it worth going for the ones with ear hooks for extra security or does it cause a pressure point?

How compatible are the ear hooks with glasses?

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom