Poll: Russian Grand Prix 2021, Sochi - Race 15

Rate the 2021 Russian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hang on. Hamilton is getting old, making lots of mistakes, under pressure. I learned from this very thread that his career is over! Sure, there was no opportunity for Crashtappen to drive into him this race, but surely this isn't right? Can't Horner make a charge of murder or something and get it all sorted out the way god intended?

Soldato
Hang on. Hamilton is getting old, making lots of mistakes, under pressure. I learned from this very thread that his career is over! Sure, there was no opportunity for Crashtappen to drive into him this race, but surely this isn't right? Can't Horner make a charge of murder or something and get it all sorted out the way god intended?

Embarrassing post of the day award.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Norris wouldn't have won if he pitted. Be wanted the win, not second. Bad call in hindsight but you can see why he wanted to stick it out.

Great race but disappointing result. Stoked by Norris though, brilliant driving. I hope McLaren will be up there next year.

Man of Honour
Hamilton pit radio - Get in there Lewis. That's it mate. That's the 100. Well reacted at the end there Lewis. Beautiful drive mate.

Hamilton - Great effort guys. Wooo! That was hard work man. Taken us a long time to get that 100. So grateful for all of you, for all the work back at the factory and here. Thanks so much for not giving up on me.

James - Well done Lewis, great job mate.

Hamilton - Fantastic call on the rain tyres. Thank you.

Caporegime
Great race from start to finish, cars on different strategies and pit windows made it a lot more interesting <cough> bring back refuelling <cough>.

Like the commentators said tragic for Norris but he should have listened to his team, could probably have won it if he had, I was surprised he managed to keep Hamilton behind on dry tyres but I think Hamilton had the Championship in the front of his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom