Ryzen 2200G and AB350M-Gaming 3

Associate
I've just upgraded my HTPC to a Ryzen 2200G and AB350M-Gaming 3 with the relevant RAM upgrades, unfortunately I'm thinking the AB350M is one without the latest BIOS and hence why I'm getting no POST screen.

I don't have access to a different AM4 processor. Does anyone know the process for sending the board to Gigabyte for the BIOS upgrade?

Soldato
I've just upgraded my HTPC to a Ryzen 2200G and AB350M-Gaming 3 with the relevant RAM upgrades, unfortunately I'm thinking the AB350M is one without the latest BIOS and hence why I'm getting no POST screen.

I don't have access to a different AM4 processor. Does anyone know the process for sending the board to Gigabyte for the BIOS upgrade?

Gigabytre rep is prob the most powerful thing you'll get on here @GIGA-Man
other board vendor owners dont have such luxury :D

Associate

Hello Arusio,

I can get the unit collected, flashed and sent back. If you e-mail me your details to [email protected] I will get it sorted for you.

Back
Top Bottom