• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Well, after their nightly maintenance at the Indian place, the 5900X doesn't even show as "coming soon" just a plain old out of stock.

I saw that, first thing I looked at when I woke up...those pesky staff purchases. Unless they're just going to put it back at 2pm. Who knows. Good luck everyone. I'm aiming for a 5900X but my be tempted to stray depending on availability. Fingers crossed it's not like the 3080 crapshoot.

Associate
I saw that, first thing I looked at when I woke up...those pesky staff purchases. Unless they're just going to put it back at 2pm. Who knows. Good luck everyone. I'm aiming for a 5900X but my be tempted to stray depending on availability. Fingers crossed it's not like the 3080 crapshoot.
When it was showing as “in stock” the other day they had around a hundred of each model by speaking to them. Since then the staff bought all the stock so now there isn’t any more until 10th nov. I could be wrong but they said next refresh is 10th.

Soldato
So looked at one of the competitors website (although they are not what they were 10-15 years) after the whole tax thing, anyway.......

I you search for 5800x, the page loads up out of stock no price shown, but before that it has a quick search highlight thing, and the price is shown there.

£1199.99.

Caporegime
So looked at one of the competitors website (although they are not what they were 10-15 years) after the whole tax thing, anyway.......

I you search for 5800x, the page loads up out of stock no price shown, but before that it has a quick search highlight thing, and the price is shown there.

£1199.99.
Just a placeholder price i suspect, they have the same price for the 5950x too.

Back
Top Bottom