• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Its like the high street retailer mentioned yesterday that added them to their website but customers weren't able to buy until release day. Their store staff are able to purchase pre-release stock so they've now sold out of 2 out of 4 CPU models before they've even gone up for sale. Looks like the 8 and 8+8 models are going to be the tightest stock levels if they are sold out of them already just based on staff pre-orders.

'store staff are able to purchase pre-release stock...' more likely they are being reserved to avoid contract issues with AMD, but either way that doesn't sound good low stock levels are bad for everyone

Soldato
Anyone can go instore and order one. You just can't online. You just won't get it till the week after release as they can't dispatch it to the store till release day providing they have enough.

Soldato
Anyone can go instore and order one. You just can't online. You just won't get it till the week after release as they can't dispatch it to the store till release day.
Is it not the same stock systems they're working off though? I guy said to me (online) they'd need to wait for more to come into their distribution centres.

Soldato
Anyone can go instore and order one. You just can't online. You just won't get it till the week after release as they can't dispatch it to the store till release day providing they have enough.
I went in store last week (Leeds) and was told its not possible to order. He said something on the line of "you will need to check online"

Rom

Rom

Associate
I can't figure out the Indian hunt either!

Not looking good so far though if stock is already sold out at some places, and thats before they should be sold. So not like there's a rush of customers to that place etc.

Back
Top Bottom