• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Some lovely upgrades going on here :) i was on a competitor site trying to get the 5900X but i didnt go through payment fast enough and it went out of stock... not overly fussed as im waiting on the 6800XT Partner cards anyhow, so i'll wait til closer to xmas or just after and pickup the pair together :)

My 5700XT and 3800X still play Division 2, Grim Dawn and EQ fine, its only really Cyberpunk im upgrading for and thats been delayed anyhow

Rom

Rom

Associate
So I got as far as payment on OC before it crashed.

Competitor invoice at 14:08 said it was Pre order.

Got it else where, alreqdy dispatched, be here tomorrow.

This was another **** show of a launch. And those 'very large' numbers from Gibbo didn't last long, even with the website crashing.

This was the last product I buy at launch. This and the 3080 has aged me a few years :rolleyes:

Associate
You managed to find a place that sells for 20% more than OCUK which is already a 10% markup. That means you are paying £500 for a sub £400 CPU.

man that sucks.

Not seen them for less than 420, but yes I paid 495. Worth paying over to avoid me sulking for the next month :D Just checked again and they're sold out now.

Associate
Wonder if I will get a chip tomorrow. There isn't any clear indication from what I can tell to definitively confirm whether or not you are preorder or one of those who actually nabbed it when IN STOCK. OCUK really should provide clarity on this.
Anyhow on OCUK it states that the order is received, but not yet shipped. Order date went through at 14:09.

Soldato
Phew. Ordered a 5800x at 14:12... Order Received email had landed at 14:37, and I had just missed it. Thank god for that! Roll on Monday (fingers crossed!). Well done to everyone that managed to get one, that was a bit stressful.

Associate
Ive had an email from the Bolton place and also paid for delivert this Saturday but the order is not showing in my order history.

I did try ordering from OcUK but the site and forums went down for ~20 minutes from 13:59 - 14:19

Same, but I checked out as a guest and only made my account now, so maybe it's just gonna take some time for the system to update?

Back
Top Bottom